Sender:
From:
Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:52:21 -0500
>do we really need a separate RM graduate program? (heretic!) or do we need
to promote the teaching of the concepts in a variety of programs (see
comment above). I would like to see some sort of interdisciplinary program
developed that provides the student of RM with knowledge from the business
admin, library science and IT worlds.<

I agree, we do not need a separate program.  I am currently in a Masters
Program that has Bus, IT, Communications, and LIS.

http://www.baypath.edu/academics_cis.htm

We need more programs like this and more with RM input.

Respectfully submitted,

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator, MMWEC
www.mmwec.org