Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:01:17 -0500
From:
Barry Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
Thanks for the great discussion thread.  It's been a while and I
appreciate all responses.  I'll let you know how things turn out.

If anyone wold like to continue offline, feel free to contact me

Regards
Barry

Barry Malone
Mgr Global R&D Records Management
500 Arcola Road
Collegeville Pa. 19426
Maildrop A1108G
484-865-2345
Fax 484-865-9271

>>> "Zelda Jenkins" <[log in to unmask]> 11/2/2004 1:55:08 PM >>>

I agree whole heartly with Gary, it is different for
everyone'situation. From DOT we have to keep some hard copies of the
services performed on the buses. I guess this will be some sought of
reference on file just in case a bus is involved in a major or minor
accident. The pursurer would need all information pertaining to that
bus. I really don't think  file cabnients should be removed, but
limitations of information need to be enforced concerning what is
important information.

Zelda