Sender:
From:
"Wendy L. Sapp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:16:33 -0500
RIM in Higher Education...

Peter K, Bruce W, and others today have provided the perfect forum for
discussion of a project proposed by the ICRM at its meeting in
conjunction with ARMA's Long Beach conference.  In the most recent issue
of the ICRM's newsletter ProfessioNotes, the Ambassador program
announced an outreach project with two (so far) objectives: 1) promote
the study of RIM in colleges and universities, and 2) promote RIM
certification.  If anyone is interested enough in this topic to know
more, go to www.icrm.org and view the Fall 2004 newsletter article
entitled "The ICRM Ambassador Program - Exercising Outreach".  As
Ambassador Coordinator, I welcome any and all individuals to join with
us on this project.  Since the ICRM's role is the "promotion of
certification" part, we need to engage those who will supply the
"education in the discipline" part....

Wendy Sapp, CRM
ICRM Ambassador Coodinator