Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:10:25 -0500
I'm working with a group that is looking for an imaging system. Fortunately they are thinking ahead. One of their primary concerns is that they don't want to purchase a system that uses a proprietary indexing software. They want to be able to migrate the index information and the images at some future date to another system if need be.

I recognize that the data migration would require the data to be normalized, that data fields match etc.

My concern is what imaging systems out there allow for an easy migration while others due to the proprietary nature of the software make it more difficult or impossible to accomplish.

thanks in advance

--
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va