Sender:
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:17:36 -0600
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for that information - not being familiar with the db structure
of tables "behind the scenes", that would not have occurred to me.  That
must be why in the FN user listserv, there are "solutions" to problems
that involve tampering with the SQL tables that always come with the
caveat that FN will not support such direct changes.

I also wonder if that is why a migration from one vendor to another
almost always requires "consulting services".

All that being said, I still feel more secure knowing that someone with
SQL knowledge could probably figure out the scheme if need be and that
we are at least dealing with a product where there are many people able
to support.

Mary