Sender:
From:
Ron Drees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:34:18 -0800
This is actually obstruction of justice, willfull, and with full malice of forethought.  It is not records mismanagement bur mgmt trying to cover its tracks.  Stupid, unlawful but not bad records management.  It will be a horror story for the executives who hope to avoid the ramifications.

Ron Drees
Houston, TX

Jim Mullen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Laura,

Last Friday, in reply to your message, I stated that one case to look at for your "horror stories" presentation was USV V. Warburg. It had to be Friday with the weekend on my mind as the correct case is Zubulake v. USB Warburg. Ruling is available at http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/rulings/02cv01243_order_072004.pdf. My apologies.

Jim