Sender:
From:
"A.Khramtsovsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 13:05:05 +0300
Revisiting Forrester survey presentation, I’ve paid attention to one
remarkable finding. There is a slide 38 entitled “Before ERM, business and
IT say RM was outsourced”. The question was: “before your organizations
focus on ERM, where did the records management function report?”. The slide
shows that the majority - 31% of IT and 29% of business selected the answer
“third  party/outsourcer”. And look: after ERM (slide 40) “third
party/outsourcer” collected less that 1% of IT/Business votes! Is it a
mistake, or what?

Let me guess: IMHO they mixed up the data. Probably they mixed the data for
“third party” and “IT” answers, that would make the picture much more
consistent.

Natasha Khramtsovsky
Records Manager,
APR-Bank,