Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:55:41 -0700
Hi Peter and all who have responded,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and to everyone for allowing the Corps to
continue to serve this country with honor and distinction.

I will think today of the ones spending the day today in harm's way as well
as those who have come before and fought to ensure that we can continue to
enjoy the greatest freedom on earth.

Kind regards, and Semper Fidelis,

Jesse Wilkins
SGT USMC
2674/8511
Life member, USMC Drill Instructor Association