Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:41:58 -0500
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:32:33 -0800, Arthur Medrano <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>A Marine Records Manager (he or she) has an certain ability,

I can remember many years ago being a member of a ICRM appeals committee
reviewing an application submitted by a former Marine. The original
application had been turned down because his MOS in the Corps was something
dealing with mortars (a hollow tube from which a projectile is launched at
a high angle such that it drops down upon the heads of the bad guys, comes
in a variety of sizes). But my fellow committee members (there were three
of us) carefully read over this applicant's job description such that we
were able to award them some credit towards the application not all, but
some. why? because during their entire time in the Corps was spent doing
records management at the company level, setting filing systems,
maintaining company records etc. don't remember the name but here's hoping
that fellow got his CRM.

Peterk