Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:19:41 -0500
In a message dated 11/9/2004 10:09:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, Terry Schofield <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Our internal
>auditors are under the opinion that we need to establish a standardized issue
>tracking and lessons learned tool.  If we do, I'll need to add a new record
>series to our Record Retention Schedule.

Why? wouldn't the issues and the lessons learned be associated with each particular project? ie part of the overall project file?

If you do decide to schedule it determine if you have similar types of tracking systems within your company such as customer complaints tracking, IT trouble tickets etc and see what their retention period is.
--
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va