Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:24:29 -0800
From:
Arthur Medrano <[log in to unmask]>
Not since the wild days of "Captain Spaulding" and his colorful
musings have I seen such a performance on our listserv!!  I think we
have our new "Captain"....Bravo...Bravo Mr. Flynn!!!!!

Arthur Medrano ;-)
Los Angeles, CA

P.S. Folks, sorry for the arcane reference to "El Capitan", but
sometimes a little color adds life to our daily communications.