Sender:
From:
"Nemchek, Lee R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:41:36 -0800
For Gerri and Interested Others:

        Point your web browsers to the following site:

http://share.aallnet.org/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=pll-legalrec-sis

        After logging on to this site, you'll be asked to supply your
email address, your name, and a personal password (if desired), then
click the "subscribe" button.  The system will send you two confirming
email messages:  first, a message to confirm that you actually want to
subscribe to the legalrec listserv; second, a follow-up message
confirming that you have successfully subscribed.  These messages will
also contain instructions to unsubscribe, if you so desire.

        If you have any questions or experience subscription problems,
feel free to contact me off-list.

Lee R. Nemchek MLS, CRM
Information Resources Manager
Morrison & Foerster LLP