Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:25:56 -0800
From:
"Nemchek, Lee R." <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Private Law Libraries LegalRec SIS <[log in to unmask]>
I should have noted in my previous message to the list that legalrec is
only available to practicing legal records managers.  In general, we
don't allow representatives from commercial enterprises (i.e., vendors)
to subscribe at the present time.  I just found out that the list has
been experiencing an administrative glitch for the past week, the upshot
of which was that someone other than me received between 10 and 15
subscription requests that should not have been approved.  This problem
is in the process of being fixed; however, please be advised that if you
sent in a subscription request to legalrec last week or today and the
request did not go through the proper approval channels, the
subscription may be cancelled.  If this happens and you feel you are
being unfairly restricted from the list, please don't hesitate to
contact me privately.

Lee R. Nemchek MLS, CRM
Information Resources Manager
Morrison & Foerster LLP
(213) 892-5359

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail @mofo.com, and delete the message.
Thank you very much.