Sender:
From:
Shari Coughenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:32:05 -0600
Yeah, well in IOWA, it's pretty darn cold today.  Thanks, to all, for all the help and insight.  I'm making progress, at least I've convinced my boss that we need a written policy.  Last week he wasn't interested in that.  One step at a time.
At least he now understands that an email "could" be a permanent document, however, highly unlikely.  : )

Shari Coughenour, CMC
City Clerk
City of Marshalltown
24 N. Center Street
641-754-5701 ph
641-754-5717 fax

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/13/04 04:58PM >>>
See, Shari?

I told you they'd starting pickin' on us ...

"Print out and file an email? Just how warm is it in North Dakota?"

Sharon

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood CO 80226-3127
303-987-7091 (office)
303-987-7088 (fax)
www.lakewood.org

Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when
needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent
records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper
is recycled.