Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:21:28 -0500
The following was posted to the recmgmt-l-request address by mistake.
<snip>
I have just been informed by our IS dept that according to the SOX
act that all future passwords have to be of six character long with one
of the character being numeric. I just read in a post yesterday that the
SOX act isn't that specific concerning passwords. Could someone provide
me with the specific guidelines for this or an internet connection where
I can find out what is required concerning passwords. Any help that you
can provide will be appreciated. Thank you.

Joseph Showl
Ph: 609-343-2755
Fax: 609-641-1167
Email: [log in to unmask]