Sender:
From:
"Burke, Calla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:09:10 -0700
Hello All:
I am interested to know if anyone has developed strategies (or worse yet been involved in a discovery or subpoena where they were forced) to capture e-mail, search, and  retain specific hits from the search over time.  We are currently evaluating e-mail controls, policy, procedures, software, etc. and recognize that this may be an integral part of the strategy.  We recognize that until we deploy an e-mail software solution across the organization, we must look at some strategies in the short term.

In addition, I would like to ask those of you who have implemented an e-mail program/procedures (or are in the process); are users in control of identifying business e-mail or do you use software behind the scenes to capture and retain business e-mail?

As usual, I look to you all as a wonderful source of information.  You all are so great to share your thoughts and experience, thank you in advance for your time.  Any info or advice will be helpful.

Calla Burke, CRM, CBCP
Manager, Global Records Strategy
Coors Brewing Company
311 10th Street