Sender:
From:
Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:31:24 EST
Dear umi asma' mokhtar:

There are many, many excellent resources on records management. You do have
to do your own research, of course, but you will find a large number of WWW
sites on various aspects of your subject, especially Alan Zaben's ARMA Rio Grande
Chapter links list at http://www.armariogrande.org/link.htm
In my opinion, Alan's site owns the Links-to-Links space. You will find
hundreds of links to rich national archives, university and private sector archives
and records management resources, not the least of which, I hope, is my own
Website which has one of the richest collections of papers on electronic
records.

Good luck in your studies and your career ahead,

Rick Barry
www.mybestdocs.com

In a message dated 1/6/2005 12:03:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,