Sender:
From:
Hilary Axelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:50:13 -0700
I am a Records Manager and I also disagree with the statement "it is
better to outsource your scanning"  It is always wise to have quality
checks in place-the best way is having one person scan and someone with
authority doing quality checks.  I instill "pride in work" to all my
employees and they have done a good job knowing they have contributed to
a VERY worthwhile purpose.  When you outsource, they have no vested
interest in the documents they are scanning, but we, in records know the
value of our documents.

Respectfully,
Hilary Axelson
City of Las Cruces