Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:47:24 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Here is the link to the organization

http://www.theimf.com/memberportal.aspx

and here is some more information about the group
<snip>
IMF began in New York City in the early 1970's as a group of IT and
data processing executives getting together over breakfast to share
experiences and insights. They looked to each other to provide a
'reality check' to what they were hearing from vendors and
consultants, and to help each other make informed decisions regarding
the practical challenges they faced as executives in the rapidly
changing field of IT.

While the group has grown and evolved over the past 30 years, our core
mission has remained the same – to provide a sanctuary for CIOs and
their organizations to learn from each other by sharing first-hand,
real-world experiences.

IMF continues to provide our member organizations opportunities to:

Tap the experience of peer practitioners to help make important decisions

Provide development opportunities for their organizations

Build strong professional networks at all levels

Stay abreast of trends and practices in other organizations
<snip>

this link shows who there members are

http://www.theimf.com/about_IMF.aspx?ID=3

Peterk