Sender:
From:
"Hagan, Dianne CAR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:00:55 -0500
>Recently ARMA asked its membership to comment on proposed marketing
>ideas, seems to me that ARMA needs to work up some type of program
>using these stories to help educate governments and others

>Peterk

Peter, I hope you will share your recommendation on the Member Forum.
Morningstar is very interested in member feedback. They will compile all the
comments from the Forum and use them in building their recommendations for a
marketing plan. I encourage all members to log in to the forum and log your
thoughts and suggestions on how we can better brand and market our
profession and our association. And, while I am making suggestions to ARMA
members, please don't forget to take a moment to vote in the election --
there is a lot of information out on the ARMA website about each of
candidates. And if you have questions for the candidates, ask them out on
the Member Forum, where the candidates are ready and willing to respond.

Of course, the Board of Directors are also open to hear your comments and
suggestions as well!

For non-members, please excuse my message.

Thanks!

Dianne Hagan
Speaking as both a Director of ARMA and as a concerned member.