Sender:
From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:41:52 -0800
[log in to unmask] said:

<snip>
Of course, the Board of Directors are also open to hear your comments and
suggestions as well!
<snip>

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I believe a number of the BOD are
members of the listserve.  Here's my two cents:

One, ARMA needs to do a better job of promoting the election.  Other than a
few quick announcements, not much publicity.  In fact, go to ARMA's website
and nary a mention of the election.  One has to "dig" a couple of layers
before finding anything.  If nothing else, should be a banner on the front
page with an announcement.

Second, change the time of the candidate forum so it doesn't conflict with
other major activities.  I believe this idea has been suggested before.

I have other ideas that I have passed on to a few members of the BOD, so I
won't take up any more time or space.  Somehow, ARMA needs to find a way to
generate greater interest - the election affects all of us in the
profession, one way or another.

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
Records Manager
Sempra Global
619-696-4671
619-696-3104 - Fax
619-952-7145 - Cell

"Sempra Global is not the same company as the utility SDG&E or SoCal Gas,
and Sempra Global is not regulated by the California Public Utilities
Commission."