Sender:
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:40:34 -0800
The precedent here if Andersen's attorneys win the case would be
interesting -- all of us who have ever seen "Buried Alive" live in fear
that we will end up behind bars if we destroy documents having heard
even a rumor of litigation.

Of course, with Arthur Andersen effectively out of business, a
favorable Supreme Court ruling would be a hollow victory.

Additional articles:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&refer=us&sid=artRbvDy7IdI

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/2982950

http://www.wlf.org/Litigating/casedetail.asp?detail=318

There are a ton of articles if you Google +"supreme court" +andersen

Patrick Cunningham, CRM