Sender:
From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:54:04 -0500
Terry,

A good answer would require more information about the documents, particularly whether or not they are folded and would have to be unfolded to copy them. Off the top of my head I would recommend encapsulating them in archival polyester film. This is not laminating them, but rather making a something akin to a clear file folder. The polyester folder will protect the documents during handling, filing, etc., and you can copy the documents while they are inside (if single sheets).

Other resources you can try are the archives list serve, the Society of American Archivists, and archival supplies companies like Hollinger, www.hollingercorp.com.

Good luck,
Gary Link
Corporate Records Manager