Sender:
From:
Rae Cogar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:51:32 -0500
I agree with all the information so far - particularly flying into Midway,
if possible. I would fly into Midway everytime, if it was the most
convenient. However, I have found that I am unable to fly into Midway
directly from my home airport and since I prefer a 1.5 hour direct flight
as opposed to a 4 hour indirect flight just to get into Midway, I choose
to go to O'Hare.   With that said, I have used the train system to get to
and from O'Hare on various occasions.  I am a member of the program
committee and I used the train from the designated headquarters hotel to
get to O'Hare when the committee was doing an on-site visit last year.
The train is not close to the hotel, however, I took a cab from the Hyatt
to the nearest train station - less than $5.00 fare, and then took the
train directly to O'Hare for about $1.75.  Sure beats the usual $40.00 cab
fare and in traffic - you can't do better.
Hope this information is helpful.

Rae Cogar