Sender:
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:58:35 -0600
Good day,

I've read the RECMGMT-L archives since 1998, but I've decided to make an honest woman of myself, so I'm actually subscribed to the list now.  :-)

My personal ad: I have a couple of degrees from Louisiana Scholars' College in Natchitoches, LA--mostly BA stuff, plus a minor in French.  I have a graduate degree from University of Texas MLIS program, where I also took Spanish.

My RIM interests include the CRM exam, local and international conferences, volunteering for every committee ARMA Houston has to offer, serving as the President of the ARMA Houston Toastmasters club, and the usual auditing & compliance topics.  I am currently enrolled at the University of Houston's Certificate in Accounting program, because there is no such thing as too much education.  :-)

In my spare time I call my colleagues to talk about RIM; I study accounting, Latin and Greek; I write presentations and articles on RIM; and I take standardized tests for the fun of it (because there's no pressure anymore!).  Occasionally I remember to water my plants and clean my house.  :-)

I'm the jovial sort--I tend to be quite informal with people--but I promise to keep my posts at a minimum, unless I'm really moved by a topic.  I'm only as good as the team I'm on, and I enjoy environmental scanning, so I look forward to learning from all of you!

Cheerio, and thanks for sharing your knowledge base with me,

Mimi Dionne, MLIS
Auditing Supervisor
Administaff
19001 Crescent Springs Drive
Kingwood, Texas  77339-3802
281.348.3966

Administaff: we take care of your people so you can take care of your business.