Sender:
From:
Mark Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:13:44 -0500
Barry -

First and foremost, a heartfelt welcome from and ex-patriot colleague.

You can get a lot of useful information from the Archives of Ontario
Recorded Information Management (RIM) webpage at:

 http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/english/rimdocs/index.html

Further information will be available from the particular Senior
Archivist responsible for the records of the Ministry of Economic
Development and Trade.  Two years ago that person was John Dirks ([416]
327-1595) - however the person and/or number may have changed.  John or
his replacement can give you the most up-to-date information on records
scheduling, surveying and inventorying forms and practice within the
Government of Ontario.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Mark