Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:00:34 -0800
About one month ago, David Gaynon suggested to this list to check out an
interview with Judge Shira A. Scheindlin in the January 2005, issue of the
ACC Docket. I'm sure you all know that Judge Scheindlin is the author of the
5 Zubulake opinions.

Today I finally remembered to look for this article. I found it - it is very
good. It is a must-read. Worth a trip to the local law library. This article
read in conjuction with the latest draft release from the Sedona Conference
(The Sedona Guidelines: Best Practices Guidelines and Commentary for
Managing Information and Records in the Electronic Age) is thought provoking
to say the least.

I specifically enjoyed in the ACC Docket article Judge Scheondlin's top 10
tips for survivng e-discovery.
I would love to hear Judge Scheindlin speak in person. From her interview,
she just sounds fasinating.

Sharon Burnett
Seattle Washington USA