Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:47:07 -0500
Bill Roach wrote:
<The caveat I see is that a digital signature would not be acceptable as
it is not and "accurate depiction" of the actual signature.>
Unless what is used is a scanned image of the actual signature, in which
case it would be considered an accurate depiction.  I agree, however,
that you should check with the Board of Professional Engineers for
Minnesota about their acceptance. For more info on legal acceptance of
electronic signatures see:
http://www.bakernet.com/ecommerce/
In particular:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106_cong_publi