Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:03:13 -0700
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

Just a quick update on the CDIA+ courses I am teaching. I have added a
couple more courses, in the Washington, DC area (Arlington) and Seattle.
Courses are two days and cover everything on the CDIA+ exam, including
project management, business strategy and analysis, technology, and
implementation.

Upcoming classes:
March 3-4, Denver, CO
March 10-11, Chicago, IL
March 24-25, Houston, TX
April 5-6, Arlington, VA
April 12-13, Seattle, WA

Time is running out for the March 3-4 class in Denver and the March 10-11
class in Chicago. I will also be holding classes in Dallas, San Diego, and
Orlando in May and June.

For more information on a particular course, or the CDIA+ program in
general, feel free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask]
or at (303) 574-1455.

Cheers,
Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, EDP, LIT, ICP