Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:01:59 -0500
This sounds like the foundation for future complaints and potential law
suits that could be lodged against governing bodies whose meetings are
supposed to be open.  I'll bet that it won't be long before we see something
surface on this topic by way of a specific suit or specific complaint to a
States Attorney or Attorney General.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+