Sender:
From:
Tim Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:52:46 -0600
I am so glad to see Chippewa Tech resuming their online RIM course program!  I took the courses a couple of years ago, as a result of Mary Welch's regular advertisements on the Listserv.  My job had evolved into records management with practically no training.  I had never even heard of RM before!  This course series has really given me a good foundation knowledge that I have actually been able to use in my work.  I would recommend them to anyone new to records management.  Thanks, Ms. Rich and CVTC, for providing it again!  My certificate hangs proudly on the wall in my office.

Tim Barnard, Records Management Clerk
Harrison County, Mississippi
Phone (228) 865-4121 Fax (228) 865-4140