Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:26:32 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:39:16 -0600, Chris Marchiafava
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I am new to records management and must make a software purchase almost
> immediately. I am looking at three vendors for records management
> software and would like to know if anyone has any advice or information
> that may be useful to me in making my selection. The vendors are Zasio,
> Smead and Tower.

I agree with what others have already mentioned. IF you are really
interested in these three products then ask them if you can visit with
folks who have alread installed and implemented the software packages.
Make sure they are in your neck of the woods (or bayou)

your functional requirements will be one of the keys to deciding the
appropriate package. Work with your IT department to  find out the IT
requirements the SW will have to meet.

--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va