Sender:
From:
Information Co-ordinator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:24:01 +0800
Peter K wrote:  <snip> most records manager (if not all) read the
sig-block. <snip>

It's quite interesting (to me) that I read the sig block before getting
too far into the message, and therefore lost some of the enjoyment that
could have occurred.

Grahame Gould
Information Co-ordinator
Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley
Australia
www.thelastfrontier.com.au

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender.

The views expressed in this email may or may not be the official
position of the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.