Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:29:16 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Apr 5, 2005 5:10 PM, Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> .The Haldeman memo wouldn't be as interesting if we didn't have the
> handwritten annotation.

well in this day and age we don't have handwritten annotations, rather
the annotations are captured via the comments capability of the
desktop application. This along with a lot of other metadata. This is
why company's are starting to use products like Deltaviews Workshare
to strip out comments and other metadata before sharing electronic
documents with other companies or individuals.

--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va