Sender:
From:
"Johnson, Earl [CRDUS non j&J]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:22:22 -0400
Hi Linda,

Boy it's so good to hear from you and glad to see you're working with Kathy
to stay involved in RM. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all you've
shared with me, and that I learned so much from you when we worked together
for Peggy Reid (and via osmosis thru just hanging out with you at ARMA
Houston Chapter meetings and functions "back in the day").  I see Kathy's
doing right by her program at Tyson by getting you involved, good for her!

Unfortunately I can't provide much help with regard to your question on
files management software.  I've completed several comparison matrixes of RM
software over the years for various clients, but that might be overkill for
what you're looking for as these were mostly full-feature RM software apps.
Whenever it came to managing files and file rooms, I've always preferred to
develop something in my all time favorite database: MS Access.

The ListServe is a good resource though, and hopefully someone else will be
able to help you.

Take care Linda, and please say hello to Kathy for me.  We miss you too!

Earl

Earl Johnson, Jr., Consultant, WW Records Management
Cordis Corporation (a Johnson & Johnson Company)
Miami Lakes, FL
Office:    (786) 313-6139
Fax:        (786) 313-2273
E-mail:   [log in to unmask]
WWW:    http://www.jnj.com/home.htm

> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please
reply to the sender, so that Johnson & Johnson can arrange for proper
delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.