Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:39:42 -0400
My apologies for the posting to the list, but If "Scott" is still reading
the list, could you send me your email address?  I received a message from
yahoo, that the account noted on your earlier posting was not a valid email
account on yahoo.    I have a candidate for you, based in the Seattle area
for the position you described.

Doug Allen