Sender:
From:
Rae Cogar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:41:32 -0400
Greetings fellow listservers:   I am soliciting information from you -
particularly those of you who don't respond often or are rather new to
records management.
I will be presenting a session at the ARMA Conference in Chicago entitled:
"Legal 101 for RIM Professionals".  In order to be responsive to the needs
of new and intermediate RIM Professionals - I would like to know what
should be included in this session that you don't seem to get from other
presentations.
Are there particular legal issues you would like addressed?  Are you
confused by legal terminology and want some basic terms and definitions?
 What about the whole court system - how cases are filed, settled or
determined and why case law is important?  Any issues that you wonder
about - none is too small - I would like to have your input.
While this session is meant to be for beginning and/or intermediate RIM
professionals, I would certainly welcome comments from those who have more
experience - and we all know who you are :-)
Thanks for your help.

Rae Cogar, Esq.
Cohasset Associates, Inc.
716-646-6192