Sender:
From:
Rae Cogar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:17:49 -0400
Okay - a bit of a clarification for this proposed session at the ARMA
conference.  This will be a 1.5 session only and the basis is to provide
basic information on legal issues - not dealing with legal records
management - but legal basics for all RIM professionals.   Such as basic
legal terminology to help understand a legal hold process, perhaps.  There
is so much information that could be covered, which is why I asked for
suggestions that would be helpful to an attendee, not particularly what I
think you should hear.
I am grateful for all the suggestions, unfortunately, some of them will
not be able to be incorporated into such a short session.  However, these
will be great ideas to provide to the Program Committee for the next ARMA
conference.
Again, I encourage all suggestions, but understand the focus is not
specific to legal records managers (I believe that there is such a pre-com
session this year), but to all records managers.
Thanks again and keep those comments coming!

Rae Cogar, Esq.
Cohasset Associates, Inc.