Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 11:11:58 -0500
From:
Michael Marchand <[log in to unmask]>
To: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
"Will we soon see the day when customers can track the movement of
their computer tapes via the web?"

Peter - the day is here and has been here for some time - it is called
TapeTrack - you can see the location of your tapes in real time, where
they are and where they should be...offsite vendor, your company, your
DR location, remote offices and departments within your company - they
can be tracked under any physical business model/set up.

Gerard has been too good at not being self serving so I will do it for
him. We use TapeTrack and it is fabulous!! We have never had a loss
and both clients and ourselves look at the same data in real time. It
tracks the history of the tape from inception and every time it gets
touched.

Everyone on the list should pester Gerard for a TapeTrack trial for
your IT dept. or records management personnel.

Michael Marchand
VeriTrust - VP Operations