Sender:
From:
Michael Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:40:33 -0600
Doug,

I bet if you took a full box down to your "local" I think you could make a few bucks by having the regulars chip in a "tenner" and guess how many documents there were...and you wouldn't have to do the counting because the clientel could do the quantification.  Of course, you take a percentage.  Twenty guesses would take care of Friday night.

MS