Sender:
From:
"Gary L. Grieme" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:55:55 -0500

Strange questions make the world a livelier place.  We have been using
plastic bands for a while--not long enough to say conclusively they're a
lot better, but enough to recommend them.  Anyone else have an opinion
on plastic bands?

Here's a product description and link:
Brightly colored polyurethane bands have proven themselves stronger
than traditional rubberbands in lab tests 3x in a row. Latex free band
won't deteriorate or discolor. Use to seal bags, group envelopes or hold
books and notebooks closed.
http://www.b3.net/customer/product.php?productid=366&cat=11

<<<<<Good morning, I've been asked to do some research on the lifespan
of a rubberband!  I have been a long-time lurker of the listserv and
when asked to do this "research" I thought of all of you right away.
Forgive me if my question seems strange.  As you know, rubberbands break
and turn into dried up looking worms after a while.  I'm wondering if
anyone knows of a type of rubberband or band that has a longer lifespan.
 Typically, records are stored within file folders but for the
occassional ones that are not I'm wondering if anyone has any
suggestions. (Other than imaging).>>>>>

Gary L. Grieme
Records Manager
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
Minneapolis, MN
612-349-8538

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged,
confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.

If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute,
or reproduce this transmission.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please
notify us immediately of the error by return email and please
delete the message from your system.

Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
http://www.rkmc.com