Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:44:10 EDT
Vaughn, the International Records Management Council (IRMC) is in a dormant
stage at the present time. It has not officially been dissolved. Derek Charman
 has been the Executive Director for some time and he periodically sends out
a  status report. I thought I had his e-mail address but do not. His mailing
address is:

Derek Charman
Church Bank, Main Street
Holcot, Northampton
NN6 9SP
United Kingdom
I would like to know its status, as well, so will also write to him/ IRMC
was a great concept and the international acceptance of RIM would be further
advanced today if it were still operative.
Best,
Bill Benedon