Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:57:41 -0600
Bill is of course correct. My apologies for the confusion - little too quick
on the Google trigger finger. I would also recommend looking to the RMS
(http://www.rms-gb.org.uk), RMAA (http://www.rmaa.com.au), or ACARM
(http://www.acarm.org - in particular) for possible additional information.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins