Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:39:41 -0600
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

CompTIA is revising the CDIA+ exam to address changes in best practices and
technologies since the last revision in 2001-2002. In order to ensure the
test is correct, accurate, and complete, CompTIA is soliciting folks to take
the beta exam, which is available ONLY until July 31. The benefit is that
the cost is only $75, which is a significant discount from the normal exam
fee of $225; in addition, anyone who passes the beta exam will receive the
CDIA+ credential. The drawback is you won't know if you passed for 6-8
weeks, as there is a scoring and normalization process to complete.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me directly and I will be
happy to provide additional information on how to sign up. Again, the beta
deadline is JULY 31.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP