Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:08:14 -0500
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
The Austin ARMA Chapter hosted a successful local "Shred Day" this year
on April 16 at a central location.  Three local vendors participated and
ARMA members created and distributed a brochure with a retention
schedule for common home records to the people who came.  We plan to
have the same event again next year.  People were so appreciative and
the vendors felt it was worth their while as well.   We had coverage on
TV and radio, but also lots of forwarded email got the word out - even
to people in other parts of the state!

Mary Hilliard, CRM
Records Management Officer, UT System Administration
210 West 6th Street
Austin, Texas 78701
512-499-4557