Sender:
From:
"Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:09:41 -0400
Dear colleagues:

I have always wondered why ARMA was not a part of this or part of a similar partnership that would help businesses or governments with their records before or after a disaster. We know so much about disaster preparedness and business continuity, I don't see any reason why we should not contribute to something similar.

Best wishes,
Carol