Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:54:52 -0700
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Having packed about 2300 of them last Saturday, you'd think that I
would have taken a minute to really check them out, but I didn't...
<grin>

What I can tell everyone is that they are good-sized backpacks that
look to also come with a single shoulder strap so they may work well as
a messenger bag or shoulder bag. Laid flat (which is how I saw most of
them), they are roughly the dimensions of a records box. They also have
a pretty sturdy carrying handle on top. There are a number of dividers
inside, as well as quite a few outside pockets. The folks at the
stuffing party were impressed with them.

In the bags, are the usual variety of flyers, plus a very nice notebook
and pen and a sewing kit. You'll also be able to pick up a bottle of
water when you register.

The hot weather just broke here in Chicago last night and things are
getting more seasonal. We had a little rain, so that should have washed
the dust out of the air. The Board and staff have arrived, so we're
ready for a tremendous crowd and a great conference.

Pat Cunningham, CRM