Sender:
From:
Sue Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:23:38 -0600
Hi Rich

The Government of Alberta (Canada) has developed a general set of naming conventions.  See our web site - www.im.gov.ab.ca.  Under "Publications" you'll find one called "Naming Conventions for Electronic Documents".

I hope you find it helpful and would welcome any comments or suggestions for improvement.

Sue

Sue Kessler, CRM
Director, Information Management
Alberta Government Services