Sender:
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:39:55 -1000
Aloha All,

Since nobody mentioned it...I just thought I'd say what a "fantastic"
get-together we had at the Billy Goat Tavern in Chicago...

It was great to see all the "faces behind the names" at the Billy Goat and
partaking in cheese borgas (no fries).  I arrived at the party a bit late, but
had a fun time with Peter, Larry, Laurie (the Main Aussie), Hugh, and the
others.  Yes, the Billy Goat was a "dive", but what a great place to hang-out
and have a good time...

Now, I'm looking forward to San Antonio...Hope someone has a good place in
mind to get together again...

Mahalo to Larry??? for selecting the place and getting us all together...

Brian

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

*The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views and policies of my employer*

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential information.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
all computers without reading or saving the same in any matter whatsoever.