Sender:
From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:54:16 -0700
Brian,

I was there as well.  Seemed that all who attended seemed to have a great
time.  Larry did yeoman's work in setting up the party.  And the Billy Goat
was an excellent place for the listserve group, even though our resident
Firelock salesman groused about it.  Greasy food and cheap beer; this group
fitted in very well.

Too bad Whitaker, Patrick C. and Jesse didn't attend. I know some hoped to
meet them in person.  Not sure about Patrick and Jesse, but understand the
party started after Whitaker's bedtime, one reason he was a no-show. :>)

For next year's conference, I'd recommend one of two places; Dick's Last
Resort or Dirty Nellie's.  Both are on the Riverwalk within walking distance
of the Conference hotel, are well-know watering holes among the locals and
have seating along the river.

Bruce L. White, MBA, CRM, PMP

"The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views
and policies of my employer"